Commercial Series Products
With higher power nodes for larger applications, the Generac Commercial Series is ideal for providing full power protection to gas stations, convenience stores, restaurants, schools, municipal buildings, and more.
- Driven by powerful liquid-cooled automotive-style engines.
- Generac’s Nexus™ Controller features a dual line, tri-lingual LCD display that makes it easy to program and monitor the status of your generator.
- Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly self test that’s quieter than other brands.
- Optional aluminum, all-weather enclosure provides the ultimate protection from the elements.
Commercial Series 22 – 150 kW
Features & Benefits
Higher power nodes for large applications.
Single and three phase output in a variety of voltages.
Liquid cooled engines available in low and high-speed options.
Quiet-Test mode for a weekly self test that runs quieter than the competition.
Aluminum, all-weather enclosure option provides substantial protection from the elements. Aluminum’s corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator. Recommended for salt-air, coastal communities. Sturdy galvanneal steel enclosures are coated with Rhinocoat™ finish for added weather protection.
Continuous fuel choice of LP or natural gas.
Nexus Digital Controller with two lines, trilingual text, easily shows generator status, run time and history.
Wireless remote monitoring is an available option.
Commercial Series 50 Hz
Features & Benefits
- 230/400V, 3ø output
- Powerful liquid-cooled engine
- Generac’s Nexus™ controller—the most comprehensive available— allows for easy monitoring and management of generator functions in English, Spanish, or French with an easy-to-read dual line LCD display.
- Standard aluminum, all-weather enclosure provides the ultimate protection from the elements, prolongs the life of your generator, and is recommended for salt-air, coastal locations.
- Fueled by your choice of clean burning, continuous LP, natural gas, or field convertible.